Regarding welding technologies we are specialized in:
- Laser welding: is a welding technique used to join pieces of metal or thermoplastics trough the use of a laser. The beam provides a concentrated heat source, allowing for narrow, deep welds and high welding rates.
- Plasma welding: is an arc welding process. The electric arc is formed between an electrode and the workpiece. The electrode is positioned within the body of the torch, so the plasma arc is separated from the shielding gas envelope.
- Plasma cutting: is a process that cuts through electrically conductive materials by means of an accelerated jet of hot plasma.
- Resistance welding: is a welding process where metal parts in contact are permanently joined by heating them with an electric current, melting the metal at the joint. Electric resistance welding is widely used.
- Automatic soldering: is a process in which two or more items are joined together by melting and putting a filler metal (solder) into the joint, the filler metal having a lower melting point than the adjoining metal.
All welding stations on automated lines are properly secured to prevent any other damages and injuries.